We are VIOOH
Together we are creating a great place to work and placing your experience and safety at the heart of everything we do.
One Point of VIOOH
- Creating best practice, governance and process
- Knowledge sharing to drive efficiency
- Defining workflow and client ownership
- Clear roles,responsibilites and career paths
- Cross functional communications
- Alignment to improve delivery
- United, regardless of location - all equal
- Focusing on customer experience and flawless execution
- Understanding their needs to prioritise releases
- Accelerating feedback loops and data led decision making
Hybrid Workplace Inclusive
VIOOH’s purpose is to connect OOH and digital advertising to create brand experiences and meaningful outcomes for advertisers.
Accurately record & report VIOOH's financial position, control assets and minimise risks, and to ensure tax compliance in the UK and all markets.
Attract, engage, develop, retain diverse talent to make VIOOH a great place to work and win in market.
Grow the client base and to nurture and grow existing client base. Attract and build programmatic marketplace through growing client business.
Lead the revenue generation for VIOOH; specifically VIOOH programmatic revenue growth through strategic partnerships with DSPs, Agencies & Brands via engagement models and international expansion, exclusive to the buy-side. We see the Media Owners as an extended partner, whom we articulate the value of the strategic partnerships to.
Develop and execute a global marketing strategy that highlights VIOOH's positioning and role in the DOOH sector and maximises its impact in that sector.
Lead and deliver a successfully progressive and stable technology platform for VIOOH. To deliver best in-class support for our internal and external customers
Design and implement the future sell-side technology that will connect buyers and sellers and transform the OOH industry. Custodian of the Product Roadmap and will hold organisation to account in its delivery
To connect OOH and digital advertising in China and Hong Kong, growing and nurturing the client base.
In 2020, we grew at all levels and across all disciplines, ranging from marketing through to engineering and product. In addition, we expanded our global footprint, building out a team in China and the US.
At the heart of everything we do Is:
Taking care of every aspect of your physical and mental wellbeing
Rewarding you and providing long term financial solutions
Making a difference to VIOOHers, our community and how we praise you
Fostering a learning culture where everyone can reach their full potential
Our holistic benefits and perks offering has been designed to take care of you and your loved ones from your first day through every stage of your career at VIOOH.
- Creating careers: continuous improvement & feedback.
- Developing levels and ladders to identify how your role maps back to the strategic plan and future opportunities
- ½ day each week to focus on your growth
- Your voice and point of view matters
- Daily Leadership stand up has open door policy
- Focus on developing a truly diverse, inclusive and connected culture
- Culture club and regular surveys
- Private healthcare with BUPA or cash plan
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness cover
- Babylon Health
- Calm app
- Cycle scheme & tech scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- BOXX virtual fitness
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Discretionary Christmas close
- Early finish Fridays
- Pension employer contribution 5% and 4% employee contribution
- Annual salary review
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Learning & Development programmeFriday afternoon to focus on your growth
- Culture Club monthly socials/events funded by VIOOH
- Monthly recognition of individuals that go the extra mile or are celebrating a special event
- Speak up Employee surveys every year, monthly sli.do and anonymous slackbot for feedback
Diversity & Inclusion
One of our #TeamVIOOH values is “We are stronger together (one team), we collaborate and respect each other, we value diversity”.
We believe that D&I is the responsibility of everyone and that a diverse workforce builds stronger teams, which are better equipped to face the challenges of tomorrow. With the help of the D&I committee, we will continue to build a business underpinned by kindness and integrity where every individual feels they can belong. One positive of creating a hybrid workplace is that we can create opportunities for talent that would not have been possible pre-COVID. Flexibility and creating a digital workplace enables us to share knowledge and focus on the capabilities and output that we need rather than focus on location.